Andrew makes songs based on your ideas.
And sometimes he just makes songs.
But anyway, suggest something?
August 10, 2011
It’s been a gradual transition that wasn’t always even apparent to me, but I can definitively say now that my work will be focused more on my YouTube channel than this website. (Though a redesign is on its way that will integrate the two a bit more anyway.)
Of course, all the songs here will stay up for your enjoyment – some might even be made into videos in the near future. :) I will also continue to do commissions.
Thank you all for your support and encouragement over the years. Things are getting bigger and better and I hope you’ll stay on this magic carpet ride with me forever!
August 5, 2009
Thanks to Rachelle for the mini-commission to get this Intergalactic piano part written out. Enjoy!
(Click for big.)
July 23, 2005
This is a Paid Song! Learn more…
Let’s face it, the Hokey Pokey and the Chicken Dance are on their way out.
Try writing a new participation song to take their place. Bonus points are assigned as follows (one point per item):
- The participation instructions are understood and easy to remember by the time the song has fully played once.
- The average human (not superhuman) can respond to the prompts before subsequent prompts are issued.
- At least 40% of the responses are non-verbal, and active.
- Song has a danceable beat
- After the song is performed, no guests request, hum, nor hear the Macarena.
- After the song is performed, the song is re-requested for play later that night
- Any time that night after the song is performed, one or more guests consciously performs the song’s actions without the song playing
- No props are required besides other humans
- No prompts/responses plagiarize other popular participation songs
- Song contains at least 5 different prompts/responses
- Song does not nervously offend my grandparents
Genre: Largely up to you; my immediate reaction would be a polka.
I have approximately NO ideas for you. The only thing that comes to mind is making hand puppets, or whatever those are called, where you can make your hands talk. And then like talk to your neighbor (on the right, or on the left) with them or something.